New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sean 
"Necrosphenisciform anthropophagist."

New Zealand

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  03:41:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Facebook archived the old FWFR group, that means most members were kicked out and the format is now the same as the new format groups. Anyway, the next step is that the old group may as well be deleted as it's no longer needed. That's because AC set up a new fan page (a more appropriate format for fwfr promotion/information than the new group format).

So, hit the like button and it'll appear in your FB profile along with other things you like; in addition you'll get information in your news feed when something significant happens (or is about to happen). But don't worry, you won't be spammed, as you know, fwfrers like to keep things short.

FWFR Facebook Fan Page

AC shifted the photos to the new page, and I (and others) have done a bunch of tagging. Sorry if you've been missed, or if I got one wrong!

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  10:06:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Se�n

Facebook archived the old FWFR group, that means most members were kicked out and the format is now the same as the new format groups. Anyway, the next step is that the old group may as well be deleted as it's no longer needed. That's because AC set up a new fan page (a more appropriate format for fwfr promotion/information than the new group format).

So, hit the like button and it'll appear in your FB profile along with other things you like; in addition you'll get information in your news feed when something significant happens (or is about to happen). But don't worry, you won't be spammed, as you know, fwfrers like to keep things short.

FWFR Facebook Fan Page

AC shifted the photos to the new page, and I (and others) have done a bunch of tagging. Sorry if you've been missed, or if I got one wrong!

Well, done Se�n and AC! And to wildhartlivie for publicizing it. Occupy fwfr!!!

Go to Top of Page

TitanPa 
"Here four more"

United States

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  12:51:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm there. Looks good. Thanx!
Go to Top of Page

[matt] 
"Cinemattic."

United Kingdom

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  13:00:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

[matt] likes this.

I've been meaning to have a word with benj about the FWFR Twitter account too. I have a couple of ideas for how to improve it and hopefully get a few more followers.
Go to Top of Page

Beanmimo 
"August review site"

Ireland

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  13:32:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I joined, I liked, I shared.
Go to Top of Page

demonic 
"Cinemaniac"

United Kingdom

Posted - 30/01/2012 :  15:15:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very good! Spread the fwfr love!