New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

w22dheartlivie 
"Kitty Lover"

United States

Posted - 10/08/2014 :  02:42:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am having mondo problems trying to update some accolades or even adding new ones. When I open the page to update them, the nice listing of films for the person doesn't show up. Thus, I can't change the listings, delete films that I inadvertently let the site add with new films added, yada yada. I have tried this using Foxfire and with IE. I even tried to enter through the old site address and could get it at all. HELP ME!!

Sean 
"Necrosphenisciform anthropophagist."

New Zealand

Posted - 15/08/2014 :  11:05:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I can't help. I just accidentally added a movie to an accolade, but can't for the life of me work out how to remove it. I think it must be broken.

For the record, the accolade is "Toilet Graffiti" (all movies are manually added, no 'rules') and the erroneous movie was The Trial which I wanted to add to a different accolade.

Edited by - Sean on 15/08/2014 11:07:08
Go to Top of Page

Canklefish 
"Let's Get OUTTA Here!"

United States

Posted - 30/08/2014 :  03:31:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm glad I'm not the only person having issues with the accolades.

There is no reason why it should be this difficult to add/detract thru existing accs. I've tried 3 different browsers and still nothing.

If it's possible to create an acc from a film page, then the option to add a film to an existing acc should be available as well.

This "new" site design has made most things worse and has been very off-putting overall.

Just sayin'

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 18/09/2014 :  14:40:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apologies all- been distracted with my day job for a while now. Will investigate this tonight and post here when I've made progress.
Go to Top of Page

Sean 
"Necrosphenisciform anthropophagist."

New Zealand

Posted - 29/10/2014 :  09:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean

Sorry, I can't help. I just accidentally added a movie to an accolade, but can't for the life of me work out how to remove it. I think it must be broken.

For the record, the accolade is "Toilet Graffiti" (all movies are manually added, no 'rules') and the erroneous movie was The Trial which I wanted to add to a different accolade.

OK I remembered this a few minutes ago, and easily removed the movie in question using the accolade editor on www.fwxr.com
It works fine there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000