Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

demonic 
"Cinemaniac"

United Kingdom

Posted - 03/11/2019 :  04:47:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TitanPa

Btw... few things. How do I change my profile pic? (What is the size of the pic supposed to be?) Lol this was still from those contests. And I remember what I was doing all those years ago. I was trying to get ahead of Alan Smithee in the rankings lol. And here�s where I get hooked again.

Good to see you TitanPa...

The photo upload hasn't been working properly for some time now - I'm not really sure why.
Go to Top of Page

TitanPa 
"Here four more"

United States

Posted - 03/11/2019 :  19:55:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dem20nic

quote:

Btw... few things. How do I change my profile pic? (What is the size of the pic supposed to be?) Lol this was still from those contests. And I remember what I was doing all those years ago. I was trying to get ahead of Alan Smithee in the rankings lol. And here�s where I get hooked again.

Good to see you TitanPa...

The photo upload hasn't been working properly for some time now - I'm not really sure why.

oh ok. I thought I was going crazy. So Im stuck with this. lol. Maybe it needs to be fixed

Go to Top of Page

demonic 
"Cinemaniac"

United Kingdom

Posted - 04/11/2019 :  04:41:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd love for it to be fixed, it's not currently possible to add images to accolades. I know we asked about it ages ago, but there was no straightforward solution.
Go to Top of Page

Sludge 
"Charlie Don't Serf!"

United States

Posted - 07/11/2019 :  00:15:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beanmimo

quote:

Remember when there was no Facebook and Twitter? This was the place to be.

Indeed! It was social media that drew me away from fwfr.

While I have been making a living for almost 8 years by running social media accounts for multiple businesses, I have to credit the participation in fwfr as part of my grounding for this aspect of my employment journey!

It is VERY nice to be back!!

Yeah, I was gonna say, I had joined a pun group on one of the social media sites only to see that when someone posted a real gem, it would be severely diminished by 100+ really bad, cliche attempts at wordplay. I'm okay with bad if it's the absolute worst, but these were in that fatiguing merely really bad ground. So I stopped using that after a day. On FWFR I am not as active in the forums but I do visit the home page now and then to vote and see if there are any interesting newbies.

Edited by - Sludge on 07/11/2019 00:19:51
Go to Top of Page

Chris C 
"Four words, never backwards."

Posted - 07/11/2019 :  19:50:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all

I'm still here .

I occasionally drop by to see whats happening, although I've not written a review for about four years. It's good to see that it's still going and many of you are still here. Twenty years is a damn fine effort. Congrats to Benj, and thanks for all the hard work.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000