The Four Word Film Review Fourum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Return to my fwfr
Frequently Asked Questions Click for advanced search
 All Forums
 FWFR Related
 Site Maintenance
 Repeated movie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Yukon 
"Co-editor of FWFR book"

Kingston, Canada

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  02:48:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never seen this before but the same movie has been put in twice.

Invincible (2006) with Mark Wahlberg was just added. I already have several reviews approved for it when it was added several weeks ago.

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  08:49:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fixed now, ta'
Go to Top of Page

Whippersnapper 
"Indescribably wonderful and modest"

United Kingdom

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  11:07:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Not so invincible after all, are you, Benj?
Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  11:13:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey... I'm still here, but the second film isn't- make of that what you will
Go to Top of Page

Josh the cat 
"ice wouldn't melt, you'd think ....."

East Yorkshire, England.

Posted - 15/10/2006 :  00:26:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can't delete post please ignore

Edited by - Josh the cat on 15/10/2006 00:28:47
Go to Top of Page

Corduroy Pillow 
"It's a punderful life"

Canada

Posted - 26/10/2006 :  07:48:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marie Antoinette (2006):
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=16285

Marie-Antoinette (2006):
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=11937

La meme chose, non?
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 26/10/2006 :  08:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corduroy Pillow

Marie Antoinette (2006):
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=16285

Marie-Antoinette (2006):
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=11937

La meme chose, non?



That MAY be my fault. Guilty as charged. What happened was... I did a FWFR search for Marie Antoinette -- without hyphen -- because that's how it's released here in the UK. It didn't come up, so I added it, thinking, hmmm that's weird. Then I checked imdb and redid my review for M-A -- with hyphen -- and deleted my previous entry in my un-added list, thinking - ah, well, I've got un-addeds going back to May so Benj won't get around to adding this one.
Sorry, guys, for the confusion. Sorry Benj.

Go to Top of Page

Salopian 
"Four ever European"

Posted - 26/10/2006 :  09:08:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BaftaBabe

I did a FWFR search for Marie Antoinette -- without hyphen -- because that's how it's released here in the UK. It didn't come up, so I added it, thinking, hmmm that's weird. Then I checked imdb and redid my review for M-A -- with hyphen

Isn't it vice versa? The I.M.D.B. has Marie Antoinette and I think it's Marie-Antoinette here.

Edited by - Salopian on 26/10/2006 09:09:06
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 26/10/2006 :  09:33:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Salopian

quote:
Originally posted by BaftaBabe

I did a FWFR search for Marie Antoinette -- without hyphen -- because that's how it's released here in the UK. It didn't come up, so I added it, thinking, hmmm that's weird. Then I checked imdb and redid my review for M-A -- with hyphen

Isn't it vice versa? The I.M.D.B. has Marie Antoinette and I think it's Marie-Antoinette here.


Well, M A is in Tunbridge Wells, but, of course, M-A means we get to use only one word in our reviews

Go to Top of Page

Salopian 
"Four ever European"

Posted - 26/10/2006 :  12:42:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the B.B.F.C. certificate says Marie-Antoinette. I cannot be sure, but I always read them and think I would have noticed had it differed from the version on this site.
Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 29/10/2006 :  16:49:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corduroy Pillow

Marie Antoinette (2006):
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=16285

Marie-Antoinette (2006):
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=11937

La meme chose, non?



Axed the dupe.
Go to Top of Page

Josh the cat 
"ice wouldn't melt, you'd think ....."

East Yorkshire, England.

Posted - 29/10/2006 :  23:30:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Benj,
I just looked into the new films listed and noticed that alot of the ones added for Salopian are repeated

Broken is there 11 times in years ranging from 2003 - 2006

this seems to be the most duplicated but there are others, none of them seem to have films applied to them.

Josh the cat
Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 29/10/2006 :  23:39:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Josh_the_cat

Benj,
I just looked into the new films listed and noticed that alot of the ones added for Salopian are repeated

Broken is there 11 times in years ranging from 2003 - 2006

this seems to be the most duplicated but there are others, none of them seem to have films applied to them.



You should find they're all different films- Salop often submits batches of different films with the same name for his accolades.
Go to Top of Page

Josh the cat 
"ice wouldn't melt, you'd think ....."

East Yorkshire, England.

Posted - 29/10/2006 :  23:44:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by benj clews

quote:
Originally posted by Josh_the_cat

Benj,
I just looked into the new films listed and noticed that alot of the ones added for Salopian are repeated

Broken is there 11 times in years ranging from 2003 - 2006

this seems to be the most duplicated but there are others, none of them seem to have films applied to them.



You should find they're all different films- Salop often submits batches of different films with the same name for his accolades.



My bad!

Josh tha cat
Go to Top of Page

Salopian 
"Four ever European"

Posted - 30/10/2006 :  17:33:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They're for this accolade. I started it thinking that there were just occasional cases, but in fact there are loads. There are masses that I haven't submitted yet.

Edited by - Salopian on 30/10/2006 17:33:48
Go to Top of Page

Salopian 
"Four ever European"

Posted - 30/10/2006 :  17:36:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Josh_the_cat

I just looked into the new films listed

Where is this to be found, by the way?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2016 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000