The Four Word Film Review Fourum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Return to my fwfr
Frequently Asked Questions Click for advanced search
 All Forums
 Games and contests
 Other
 Brain-Burner Film Trivia
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Beanmimo 
"August review site"

Ireland

Posted - 19/05/2007 :  15:16:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Your Malcovich.
Go to Top of Page

redPen 
"Because I said so!"

United States

Posted - 19/05/2007 :  22:11:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beanmimo


Grant's real name = Archie Leach
Cleeses name in A fish called Wanda = Archie leach.





Again with the Bean! Nice job!
Go to Top of Page

Cheese_Ed 
"The Provolone Ranger"

Guernsey

Posted - 20/05/2007 :  23:35:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beanmimo

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese_Ed

This contest has been burning my brain.

I'm stuck on #2, 7, 11, 12, 13, and 15




7, sleeping Beauty, a long shot. I'm not even sure whether it's animated (the still and not the picture!!)



Don't know, Bean, looks more like a photo of a painting to me... and the artwork looks way too lousy for Disney.

Go to Top of Page

Cheese_Ed 
"The Provolone Ranger"

Guernsey

Posted - 20/05/2007 :  23:45:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BaftaBabe

quote:
Originally posted by Beanmimo

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese_Ed

This contest has been burning my brain.

I'm stuck on #2, 7, 11, 12, 13, and 15




7, sleeping Beauty, a long shot. I'm not even sure whether it's animated (the still and not the picture!!)



I think 11 might be The Postman Always Rings Twice







I looked into it Bafta and couldn't find any photographic or thematic evidence to support the Postman. Can I ask why you thought it might be?
Go to Top of Page

ragingfluff 
"Currently lost in Canada"

Posted - 21/05/2007 :  18:34:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is # 13 from Hannibal?

Go to Top of Page

Cheese_Ed 
"The Provolone Ranger"

Guernsey

Posted - 21/05/2007 :  22:59:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ragingfluff

Is # 13 from Hannibal?





I had the same guess, raging, but the only pictures that I could find of that scene/characters didn't seem to fit.

If I'm down to wild guesses that's what I'll have to go with for that one.
Go to Top of Page

redPen 
"Because I said so!"

United States

Posted - 25/05/2007 :  10:39:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who's next? raging? Cheese?



(Bueller?)
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 25/05/2007 :  17:49:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheese_Ed


I think 11 might be The Postman Always Rings Twice







I looked into it Bafta and couldn't find any photographic or thematic evidence to support the Postman. Can I ask why you thought it might be?
[/quote]

Doesn't Jessica as Cora make it with Frank on the kitchen table? Or is that wish-fulfullment

Go to Top of Page

ragingfluff 
"Currently lost in Canada"

Posted - 25/05/2007 :  17:52:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by redPen

Who's next? raging? Cheese?



(Bueller?)



Anybody?

Go to Top of Page

Cheese_Ed 
"The Provolone Ranger"

Guernsey

Posted - 25/05/2007 :  18:37:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BaftaBabe

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese_Ed


I think 11 might be The Postman Always Rings Twice







I looked into it Bafta and couldn't find any photographic or thematic evidence to support the Postman. Can I ask why you thought it might be?



Doesn't Jessica as Cora make it with Frank on the kitchen table? Or is that wish-fulfullment


[/quote]


Probably, but Frank isn't a bun bun, I'm pretty sure.
Go to Top of Page

redPen 
"Because I said so!"

United States

Posted - 26/05/2007 :  05:53:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What cartoon voicemaster dubbed the voice of Orson Welles for Vincent D'Onofrio's portrayal in Ed Wood? Also, what popular '90s cartoon character did this man give voice to?
Go to Top of Page

ragingfluff 
"Currently lost in Canada"

Posted - 26/05/2007 :  18:29:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by redPen

What cartoon voicemaster dubbed the voice of Orson Welles for Vincent D'Onofrio's portrayal in Ed Wood? Also, what popular '90s cartoon character did this man give voice to?



Is it the great Mel Blanc, one of whose last gigs was voicing Roger Rabbit?

Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 26/05/2007 :  20:23:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ragingfluff

quote:
Originally posted by redPen

What cartoon voicemaster dubbed the voice of Orson Welles for Vincent D'Onofrio's portrayal in Ed Wood? Also, what popular '90s cartoon character did this man give voice to?



Is it the great Mel Blanc, one of whose last gigs was voicing Roger Rabbit?





Although the late great Mel Blanc's voice can be heard in WFFR - notably as Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, Bugs Bunny, Sylvester and Porky Pig -- it was actually former stand-up Charles Fleischer who voiced Roger Rabbit, as well as Benny The Cab, Greasy, and Psycho! Fleischer can currently be seen in Zodiac.

Is the Ed Wood voice another stand-up, Maurice LaMarche? Though I believe Vincent D'Onofrio's voice is still on the soundtrack in places ... but who knows, eh?

Go to Top of Page

redPen 
"Because I said so!"

United States

Posted - 29/05/2007 :  00:05:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bafta gets half-credit. It is LeMarche who dubbed Welles' voice in Ed Wood! Now, for the hat trick, what Welles-sounding cartoon character of the '90s did LeMarche vocalize?
Go to Top of Page

w20dheartlivie 
"Kitty Lover"

United States

Posted - 29/05/2007 :  02:52:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by redPen

Bafta gets half-credit. It is LeMarche who dubbed Welles' voice in Ed Wood! Now, for the hat trick, what Welles-sounding cartoon character of the '90s did LeMarche vocalize?




The Brain?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2016 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000