The Four Word Film Review Fourum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Return to my fwfr
Frequently Asked Questions Click for advanced search
 All Forums
 Games and contests
 Movie Haikus
 Sorry to see it go
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

clay 
"Viewer discretion is revised."

Phoenix, AZ, USA

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  19:59:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, ButtercupBabe, your wish is my command.

exotic dinner
turns shutin wildeyed afraid
of her haggy sis
Go to Top of Page

ChocolateLady 
"500 Chocolate Delights"

Israel

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  10:55:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Babette's Feast?
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  12:36:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?

Go to Top of Page

clay 
"Viewer discretion is revised."

Phoenix, AZ, USA

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  13:47:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 11Babe

Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?




That's the one! Bette Davis hagged herself up to play the twisted sister of Joan Crawford, a paraplegic whom she had to wait on. The exotic dinner was Rat.
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  14:39:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's something sorta seasonal:

As Santa draws nigh
I bet they don't sing this song
In Africa's heart.

Go to Top of Page

SludgeBox20 
"Charlie Don't Serf!"

United States

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  00:03:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 11Babe

Here's something sorta seasonal:

As Santa draws nigh
I bet they don't sing this song
In Africa's heart.





White Christmas?
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  00:07:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sludge

quote:
Originally posted by 11Babe

Here's something sorta seasonal:

As Santa draws nigh
I bet they don't sing this song
In Africa's heart.





White Christmas?



I definitely get your drift!

Go to, Sludgey!

Go to Top of Page

SludgeBox20 
"Charlie Don't Serf!"

United States

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  07:29:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not too different,
circus and medicine, as
the hurt never heals

Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  09:29:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sludge

Not too different,
circus and medicine, as
the hurt never heals





Well, as no one else seems to be stepping up for this one, I'll hazard a lateral guess ... The Elephant Man?

Go to Top of Page

SludgeBox20 
"Charlie Don't Serf!"

United States

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  23:10:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BaftaBabe

quote:
Originally posted by Sludge

Not too different,
circus and medicine, as
the hurt never heals





Well, as no one else seems to be stepping up for this one, I'll hazard a lateral guess ... The Elephant Man?





Yuppers.
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  10:23:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sludge

quote:
Originally posted by BaftaBabe

quote:
Originally posted by Sludge

Not too different,
circus and medicine, as
the hurt never heals





Well, as no one else seems to be stepping up for this one, I'll hazard a lateral guess ... The Elephant Man?





Yuppers.



It's all about Fayeth.
Loser walks into a bar.
Wanna write a book?


Go to Top of Page

Larry 
"Larry's time / sat merrily"

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  15:17:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Barfly
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  15:18:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Larry


Barfly



Oh, yes!

Go to Top of Page

Larry 
"Larry's time / sat merrily"

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  16:18:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Leg is in a cast.
Cast is graceful and then some.
Some one sees a hitch.
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  16:51:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Larry


Leg is in a cast.
Cast is graceful and then some.
Some one sees a hitch.



If this isn't Rear Window I'm in the wrong movie!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2016 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000