I'd pay good money to see that!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Airbolt 
"teil mann, teil maschine"

Posted - 04/21/2007 :  21:38:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a light hearted piece of fluff in which FWFR's are invited to summarise ther ideal film.

I may revise this later but off the top of my head i would go for

Natalie Portman , Jennifer Connolly, Jennifer Garner , Marie Gillain ,William H Macy, Matt Damon, Daniel Craig and Samy Naceri star in a epic story involving love, lust , a bit of angst , some time-travel and possibly a Bank Robbery . Ooh , plus some car chases from the guy that did the Transporter. Plus have the cinematographer film it like a noir. One of the characters should be Micky Cohen. A tasteful amount of skin ( get your pants back on , Macy! ).

That oughta do it.

Edited by - Airbolt on 04/21/2007 22:29:48

Airbolt 

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  22:57:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK , probably needs retooling! Remember money no object

MIF - My Ideal Film

Actor (M) ( Up to 4 )
Actor (F) ( Up to 4 )
Director
Genre ( Up to 4 )
The Pitch ( ie " MTV Cops")
Strapline ( ie " time cannot separate these lovers " )
Capsule Review ( i.e George Clooney, Roddy Piper, Leelee Sobiewski and Oprah Winfrey find that being lost on a desert island lead to all sorts of hijinks. Another career changing movie by Ang Lee! )

Now , watch those entries flood in!
Go to Top of Page

ChocolateLady 
"500 Chocolate Delights"

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  07:38:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's one idea:

Male Actors: Clive Owen, Colin Firth, Pierce Brosnan and Johnny Depp
Female Actors: Halle Berry, Eva Longoria, Natalie Portman and Rene Russo
Director: Probably need two - Rodrigo Garcia for the drama part and Gil Junger for the comedy part.
Genre: Romantic Comedy, Romantic Drama
Capsule Review: One story, two versions. The first half of the film tells the story of two couples and their dramatic romances, the second half has two different couples doing the exact same story but this time, while most of the dialogue is the same, a comic twist is put on the story.

It is an interesting idea, no?

Edited by - ChocolateLady on 04/24/2007 08:05:19
Go to Top of Page

redPen 
"Because I said so!"

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  10:16:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
African Queens

Nia Long, Queen Latifah and Halle Berry star in a love triangle that ends in murder.

Nia and Halle, legally married thanks to the fine folks of Massachusetts, live in upscale Connecticut and lead successful professional lives. While Halle is out of the country on business, Nia wanders to the local bar out of boredom. There, she meets recently laid-off Latifah and strikes up a conversation, leading to drinks, nightcaps and sex. They spend several days together, then Halle returns a day early, and the fireworks begin. Once all have calmed down, Nia admits that she feels something more than lust for Latifah, and Halle confronts the intruder. More fireworks, followed by Latifah coming onto Halle, who accepts out of anger. The three build an awkward-at-first homelife, and live content for several months. One evening when the spouses return home from work, they find Latifah and all of their valuable belongings gone. They track her down with the aid of an investigator, and what starts as a verbal confrontation ends in bloodshed when Latifah is killed by Halle with Latifah's own gun. Shocked and scared at first, the girls decide to leave the scene, and piece together their former lives.

(I was gonna call the film Wet Dream, but I thought that might mislead the public a bit!)
Go to Top of Page

TitanPa 
"Here four more"

Posted - 04/28/2007 :  03:44:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Time Out

Actor (M): Sean Connery, Johnny Depp, Josh Hartnett
Actor (F): Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon
Director: Steven Speilberg
Genre : Sci-Fi, Action, Romance
The Pitch : Time travel love story
Strapline : Can love kill time?
Capsule Review: A discovery is made at the end of time. Father Time (Sean Connery) realizes that he screwed up time. It was supposed to happen differently. He is too old now to help time out. So he travels back in time to find a couple capable of changing time while time traveling from time to time. He finds Johnny Depp, an extreme cop who is out of work because of something he did. He pairs him up with Sarah Michelle Gellar. A martial arts expert at the top of her game. As they travel through time and change the past, they discover they have chemistry and fall in love. Their final mission is to kill a couple that never should have lived. They must kill Johnny's parents (Reese Witherspoon and Josh Hartnett) when they were young before they were married. Can Johnny kill his own parents and cease to exist? Will Sarah let him? What incident should his parents not have survived? Will love survive time?

*I have hundreds of ideas. I can think of great pairings. Man I should have went to school to write.*

Edited by - TitanPa on 04/28/2007 03:48:12
Go to Top of Page

Airbolt 

Posted - 04/28/2007 :  13:28:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about Ed Norton in a suit with a strained English accent...whats that you say?...oh rats

Edited by - Airbolt on 04/28/2007 13:33:54
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000