Page: of 2

thefoxboy 
"Four your eyes only."

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  03:14:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bife

quote:
Originally posted by thefoxboy

That game of Turret Pong went for around 5 hours, with breaks along the way to do some work. I actually gave up and and let it win due to the fact it was time to go home :)
The guy that has the highest all time score for that must have played it for a minimum of 24 hrs.

You played an early 80's Atari-type arcade game for over 5 hours, but you think that the guy who played it for 24 hours is crazy???

This is why I'll never top any of the leader boards again foxy, you approach the games just like you did fwfr!!!

And happy birthday for yesterday. I wouldn't forget ...

Did I say crazy?
In the gaming world....LEGEND!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Beanmimo 
"August review site"

Posted - 09/13/2008 :  17:31:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bife

After 4 and a half years and nearly 4,500 reviews I finally met another fwfrer (at least, a fwfrer that wasn't also my wife or daughter), and Singapore hosted its first fwfrer convention

Beanmimo, Linda and bife met up at bife's place for a couple of beers (and a nice cup of tea ), although Linda avoided any discussion of fwfr (having abandoned the concept 3 years ago after a grand total of 14 reviews), and she subtley avoided the obligatory commemorative photo now showing on a facebook group near you

I had a lovely relaxing holiday in Singapore topped off by meeting Bifwiffer and his handsome family who all welcomed me warmly for the few hours we sipped beer and tea in a hot asian afternoon....well hot for me who came from a cold rainy summer in Dublin.

The conversation did wander from singapore to dublin to manchester and Holland, from dictatorships to education but it was always punctuated by fwiffer topics.

Thanks for your hospitality!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000